- To oversee the operation of the Association's management.
- To differentiate between policy and operational issues that need to be addressed by the Board of Directors.
- To provide direction to the Executive Staff on matters concerning organizational operations.
- To perform semi-annual review of the Executive Officer.
- To employ the Cheif Executive Officer, said employment being subject to ratification by the Board.
Duties, Responsibilities and Authority
- Review budgets, plans, and information presented by members and staff.
- Review materials to be presented to the Board of Directors for timeliness and appropriateness.
- Recommend to the Board of Directors alternative actions on policy and procedural issues.
- Inform the Board of Directors of the results of the Executive Officer's semi-annual review.
Service on the Executive Committee is by appointment only
Meetings: 2nd Tuesdays at 9:00a.m.
Chairman: HBA President Greg Hardwick, Hardwick General Contracting, Inc.
Leadership/Membership Services Director
(407) 629-9242 x108
(407) 629-9242 x103